Translate

vendredi, mai 29, 2009

The beauty of this place


It is not a painting hang on the wall . It is the view from my window, the view I had this morning from my bed when I open the curtain by 8 and an other view by 10 am just behind the piano .Isn't inspiring ? I think it is the serenity of it all which allows the quality of the positive receptivity to descend . You have to stay there , to comtemplate and then, how not be grateful ? The colours are so crude and still, I do not fully understand them . I do not know really their esoteric significance but I experience this green blue as carrying great peace .I think about the words of Krishna in the Bhagavad Gita : "Having pervaded this whole universe with a fragment of Myself , I remain ". You feel, indeed, a Presence..

Aucun commentaire: