Translate

samedi, mars 07, 2009

Massages





Those are the 3 wonderful ladies taking care of my rusted body for a week .The tallest one Sudha is 33, Sanithia the young one 22 and Kushala , here is sari is 42 ; They work in the SreeKrisna center , 7 days a week from 8 to 18 with compassion, respect and gentleness and I beleive their presence is for a big part in the treatment's great success . The love they pass on is such that it pours out of their hands . I lie on that beautiful old table supposed to be 300 years at least and they turn and return me as a rag doll sliding on liters of oil ! Then after this first hour I have the special Njavarakkizhi treatment. A special kind of rice is cooked in water with about 20 differents herbs . Then put ia a very fine peice of cotton to make a little bundle. That bundle is then re heated in boiling milk and then pressed firmly on your entire body through massage for an other hour . The starch of the rice is supposed to strengthen your bones and feed the muscles so it is prescribed in cases of paralysis. I must say that after only the 3rd application I could feel my foot a lot more stable on the ground.After this I am washed, and washed and rinced with very hot water again and sparkling clean !

Aucun commentaire: