Translate

mercredi, mars 04, 2009

At Aslam





It was so tiny at Aslam that it was for me difficult to beleive . A first room , some 2 sq² with some boxes with an iron closet. The door into the bedroom was bigger than any left wall . In the bedroom one bed where his wife and daughter sleep while with his son he sleeps on the floor in the passage to the kitchen where wife, sister and sister in law were preparing the food for me .The mother in law was looking after the children, the 2 cousins who were a bit scared I must say by my skin's color ! In the bed room at the end of the bed a TV . A Cd"s player , a gift from Jill and Keith .Under the bed the bow with some plates .Aslam while the diner was being prepared was showing me pictures and letters from his european or australian friends all praising him so highly . "Why do they like me " ? would he ask again .....

Aucun commentaire: