Translate

vendredi, mars 06, 2009

Ayurveda

Ayurveda literally means 'science of life and longevity'.This is considered to be the traditional system of medicine of India.The origin of this system goes back to a far past, in which philosophy and medicine were not separated. The science of life, was originated in India and is best flourishing in Kerala. Ayurveda in Kerala is the best as no where else you can find the most professional practitioners of this medical system. Kerala Ayurveda practitioners have kept the 5000 years old tradition of Ayurveda in the most original form. Rich in herbs and with excellent climatic conditions, Ayurveda health resorts and retreats in Kerala gives you the rejuvenating effect. And Kerala is where I am so I had to try a treatment . The problem is that when your start , the stuff comes up , your body cries for more .
As I had for some days a bad sciatica I decided to rest here for a while and started a 7 days treatment near by . And Here I am with the young yoga teacher, Binoy , who comes and picks me up with his motobike so gently, twice a day.

Aucun commentaire: