Translate

mercredi, décembre 06, 2006

In Nelson



Nelson is pleasant and bright, around 40000 people I would say. A lot of kiwis think it is the nicest place in the world to live. The climate is great I heard and they have more sunshine that any other part of the country so of course it is a popular place to holyday. Life seems to be very agreeable there. Even so it was not exactly the case for me yesterday when I realised I had lost my visa card and its little wallet where I had as well all the school pictures of my darling little ones !
I spend a good deal of time trying to phone here and there to find it back without any success and another good amount of time to have it annulled! Then I was so troubled that I lost a little parcel I was going to mail to Nicolas and my address book with all the invitations around the world here and there!!! Still I didn’t loose my mind and soon we were on the road again for a brilliant day of great sightseeing! We missed some furs seal’s colony along the way but had magnificent views with ranges of high mountains , blue lakes, wide rivers, deep gorges and all along a wonderful vegetation of ferns, palms and bush with many variety of flowers .

Aucun commentaire: