Translate

mardi, décembre 19, 2006

Jean Mi is going : I shall survive


The next morning ,Tuesday the 19th , Jean Michel, already dressed French way , had a last breakfast in the sun while I was still moaning after my bag’s shape and weight !
We went to leave my 2 big bags to the Dorset House an other backpacker nearer from town where I had cleverly booked myself in for a full week after it was recommended to me to spend the Xmas there as the people were just simply adorable . I had the great surprise to see that it was an old house set in an exquisite rose’s garden at the corner of Dublin Street , not far from Tuam Street and next to Bailey’s boulevard . It was just meant to be to make me feel at home ! but I will tell you more about Dorset House later as now we have to be on our way to the airport to give back our car first and take our good by pint in the airport lounge before 1pm.
So we did! Bye bye Jean Mi and Thanks for coming so far to drive me all around the beautiful South Island , the Jade Island , and to be such a lovely travel’s companion. We had a great time. Go back to your loved one and sink into their winter I am keeping the summer for you all !

Aucun commentaire: