Translate

samedi, décembre 16, 2006

The Jaquiery /Brosnahan, Jo Bailey's kids .

Here are Jo's 4,
Zoe, Jed, Jack and Ben the one i didn't meet

We surely were not disappointed when the beautiful Jo opened her door for us in Merces Street . A Madonna! That is what I saw. A beautiful open gentle smiling loving Madonna. And I was not far from truth as quite quickly a bunch of wonderful children- Jed, Zoë,Lorna,Joseph and Jack - all between 17 and 10 – and that is without Hugh and Ben the eldest ones who were not there - were around her and she started to perform many kinds of miracles. One was the lovely dinner she put on the table a little after her man “ Sean” from Irish descent of course ( Kerry and Galway for a great part) came home . Beeing a curator in the Otago Settler Museum , the finest social history museum in NZ Sean could rapidly understand that I knew nothing at all and that he would have to portray as much as possible the life of the early settlers both maoris and europeans , for me and he did his very best when we had teas and cookies ! What a wonderful time we had all of us !
I fell in love with them all I must say and it was a good thing we had to go after 48 hours as I could have stayed and played granny there for a month happily!!!!
And here is again beautiful Zoe !

Aucun commentaire: