Translate

mardi, décembre 19, 2006

In Christchurch




We were in Christchurch by mid morning and soon after in the neat lovely place we were signed in for one night. The Old Country House has great gardens to relax and chill out but I couldn’t do so so preoccupied I was with my luggage. When I left Paris I had a medium bag whitch was going to be my bag for the 7th years. It was offered to me by the Irish group I trained to Alice Bailey’s vision of life as my departure’s gift. Then I had a precious backpack
with the electronics: computer, digital camera, voice tracer, phone , radio, chargers , batteries, connections, precious papers, photographs + a cane and a toilet bag ! This bag ends up being so heavy that in Auckland specially when I had now snorkelling gears, beach towel and plastic shoes to walk the reef !I bought an other bag on wheels where to put this one . So I had 3 bags instead of 2 or at the best 2 heavy rolling ones Jean Michel agreed to take back to France the one I would choose to let go off when I will have accept to part with my heavy jean and some pictures maybe . Searching for the best solution we head to town for a sunny afternoon of shop’s stroll as I was still hoping to find an ideal light medium feminine new bag and get rid of the Auckland one! I found nothing but we had a great time on our way, seeing the burgomaster “hear ye! hear ye! “, saw some concert, heard the salvation Army ‘s songs, saw the tramway , the Cathedral square full of Xmas stalls and finally had a bear and some French fries in a very warm beer garden . It was a great afternoon and it would be a great night as Jean Michel was determined to take me out for dinner and had chosen the best best best restaurant in town. “Cook n’ gas” .

Aucun commentaire: