Translate

mercredi, décembre 27, 2006

A first call to my Irish pals


Hello over there! I wish you all an happy New Year and remind you I am almost in AUSTRALIA. Some of you said before I left that when I would get there, they would have some addresses . It is time to send them. Lynn( Saoirse) already did ! And I will probably have the joy to meet again Marie, Chris and Lucy Kiely in Sydney. It is not that I intend to play the sponger. It is that the real interest of my trip is to meet real people and to understand more about their land by seeing them live their daily life. I don’t have to stay with them as there is backpackers in any town but I would love to meet them and share. I will go to Brisbane, Cairns, Melbourne, Sydney, Alice Springs and maybe even to Perth. If you have some family or friends around we would “love” to see, meet or have me please send their addresses and their consent of course! Because you know what , I am quite shy in fact but it is only once in this life time that the happy granny will tread that road in Australia.

1 commentaire:

Unknown a dit…

Hi Anne, its carmen here in Melbourne, my phone number is 0405182281, my address is 4/28 davison street, richmond, 3121, melbourne. When will you be in melbourne? see you soon xoxo