Translate

samedi, décembre 30, 2006

Hairdressers

Went to the hairdresser
My real one is in Ireland. Helen is her name. She is the one who understands my face. Meanwhile I wanted once more to have my hair cut short in order to keep them grey or even white, I should say, as this is the way they seem to grow now, but again this lady convinced me that I was still to have a “natural colour” suiting my age!
-But that is what I mean, said I , the natural colour is grey, white I should day .
She had a terrible hang over (as Boxing Day seems to be here as the mundane Xmas)
I wouldn’t have had the heart to make her feel worse. So here she goes, tumbling a bit, shopping my hairs as the razor goes then plastering them with peanut butter kind of cream So here I am brownish again. Very difficult to remain old nowadays !

Aucun commentaire: