Translate

lundi, février 09, 2009

An usual day






People are asking me what do I do with my days ?
As a Taurus girl I have a tendancy to keep the same rythm as much as I can
What have I done those 3 past days ?
Early walk on the beach , around 7am , 7:30 speaking with locals as I go by when the sun rises , when there is almost nobody yet by the sea ( as I understand young people party over here until about 6am everyday , the place beeing knows for raves ! ) So I stay there for an hour meditation, comtemplation, relaxation among cows and dogs . Maybe someone joggs by , some children clean the beach from bottles and cans , a man does his yoga for a while , or a local swims before going to work but the beach is mainly empty for a while and I can sit in the warm arabian sea .
By 9 I come back through the lovely village, take a hot shower to take away the sand and I have breakfast on my little terrace . Then read for one hour . Around 11 I go next door almost to the Manali internet café and book store where I have now a friend , the owner( here in rd on the picture ) , waiting for me ! her husband managed to connect me on their system , like this I can use my own computer in my little corner . I eat some fruits while I am there with some fresh juice . I speak with my far away friends and family (with Steph everyday ! )through skipe, or gmail or facebook . It is a lovely feeling really . I also prepare my next destination and , read some Alice Bailey from my AAB's CD, or study a topic or an other Then by 3 pm I lay in the garden reading as it would be too hot to go to the beach . Around 4 pm I hail a motorbike to bring me to one of the many beaches around( today I will go to Baga ) where I chat and look and rejoyce waiting for the sun to go down. At sunset, I take my pictures ! before either having a glass of wine at a beach bar terrace ( they are many !) either going for an one hour ayurvedic massage , getting back home by 8 or 8:30 ! Showering , having a delicious diner with a glasse of portuguese wine, then sharing laughters with other guests and in bed by 10 or 11!!! I have already friends on the local beach and as soon as I come here they come as well making sure i have the good ankle bracelet and a proper manucure. Nothing special as you see but all GREAT!

Aucun commentaire: