Translate

lundi, février 23, 2009

Towards Hampi





The Routard 's guide is telling us : 3 please avoid to take night buses . The tired drivers drink “bhang” to stay awake and keep the speed . As a result you have some “boums!” There are 10 people killed in India’s night’s buses every night . Still I left Canacona station by the Paulo ‘s night bus for Hampi and would it have been only for the craic , I surely had a ball ! Holding to the bars but still banging over and over at each turn my co-sleeper I spent the night laughing . When I got to Hampi the following morning an English guy who was in that same crazy adventure and who was from Hampi for having founded there with an Indian friend a children’s trust , organized it all for me, the granny . He found me someone to carry the luggage to the rickshaw, named after the driver's daughter, he got me for the day and decided as well in which guest house I was going to go , very near his own children 's trust , so by 7am my 36 hours around were all planned and soon after I was off with my driver and guide, the friendly Pampa meeting the first saddhu of the day and offering him not only a breakfast but the lift as well !

Aucun commentaire: