Translate

jeudi, mars 20, 2008

Day by day






What a feast ! The old quarter dates back 5 centuries. The areas are divided in 36 artisan's guilds gathered around a temp-le dedicated to the guild's patron . We were in the lace's quarter , not far from the tin's products ! Not far either from the tailors and I was not long to find one who was going to do and re-do everything for me !!! The food is so delicious in Vietnam that we enjoyed as much the street's food that hthe one offered in local restaurants . I think once I was offered in the street a sample of dog meat (thit cho) very appreciated by the locals who beleive dog's meat brings good luck but I would still prefer a snake feast if I have the choice !Jean Michel loved his noddle soup for breakfast. Sometimes I joined , sometimes I would prefer tea and baguette, french style !I walked to the market, hopped many times in a cyclo or on a motorbike , had massage , red the english newspaper by the lake , talked with my hands in a lot of shops , wanted to buy lots for my gtandchildren forgetting how costly it is to mail stuff< We were in bed by 10 exhausted but I loved every minut of every day .

Aucun commentaire: