Translate

vendredi, février 08, 2008

On the way

Back in the van for 3 more hours of mountain roads but the belly full... Along the way we could see very poor villages with many many chidren sucking the breast even at 2 . When we arrived near Luang Praban the mini bus drop us there with no explanation and we understood we have now for the last 3 kms to pay for a tuk tuk . Mine left me on a street with 5 guest houses.The 2 first ones beeing full I jump on the bed offered for 10 dollars at the Tavisuk Guest house where everything can be sold and done and where rapidly I was treated as family , invited, even to share their food on the firt birthday of the family baby ,,,The fact that it is as well an internet cafe is not displeasing me either. The monks from the next door monastery come here as well and I became acquinted to this young Hana thay now I shall visit . It is a bit far from the river for me so I take tuk tuk to go to the beautiful night market .I meet great people there and totally unexpectedly I met Aileen who is booked next door for several nights on her way to China where it is still so cold.Just as the Rat predicted!

Aucun commentaire: