Translate

mardi, avril 15, 2008

On our way to Pre Veng City





We left early again and this time I was on the new weds bike . Clever enough I had tied my bad leg to the side to prevent my foot to slip away all the time ! We made a long detour to see this beautiful temple . Jean Michel and his friend went all the way up the 400 stairs while I was sipping a sugar cane juice with the young lovers . All the way it was lovely to be plunged in real rural Cambodia and I could have taken hundreds of pictures if it was not impossible due to the tribulations of the machine ! A Cambodia I would have never see without those local friends . Of course it was mostly dirt roads but each turn of the wheel was bringing wonders : fields of lotus flowers, naked children running along the road, kids swimming in the river, buffalo and zebus, rice fields , beautiful houses so gently painted, family of 5 on the same motorbike, taxis full to the top ... Every single thing I could see was just what I needed : an heart's opener !

Aucun commentaire: