Translate

lundi, mars 19, 2007

University of Queensland

Invited for diner at home by Mark and Maureen that I will have seen quite a lot at the end of the day , I took the ferry all the way long from Bulimba to University of Queensland and it was a one hour cruise I won’t forget as many sights of the city deserve to be remembered . The weather was soft and some white clouds were just building up in the eternal blue sky . Waiting for Maureen I could observe the students getting out of the campus and could only rejoice to see them so free and so happy looking, dressed very informally , as Surfers most of the time, with their shorts, their lively tshirts and their tongs. Maureen show me part of the campus grounds . Tennis, theatre, movie house, olympic swilling pool, the 30000 students surely can’t complain ! Housing by the river and recently a beautiful bridge allowing them a great shortcut towards the opposite bank . An enchanting place to study .

Aucun commentaire: