Translate

samedi, mars 31, 2007

Deux belles photos de Monika

:

avec ses jolis textes:
2 weeks ago I went to great Keppel Island which is directely in front of Rockhampton. It takes only 30min by boat to go there but it is wonderful little island with alot of nice beaches and and corals for snorkling and diving. I stayed there for 6 hours, did a long bush walk and saw several of the wonderful beaches they have there - I was soooo far away from the daily routine - it was great!! I attach 2 photos - the beach and a goanna ( have you seen them? They can be 1,5 metres long!! This one is only something like 80cm - but very impressive, when it is just beside you on a stem of a tree).

1 commentaire:

marylanier a dit…

Wow, now Japan! I enjoyed reading today and catching up on what you are up to. I think about you daily and say a little prayer that things are going well for you and you are protected. Your grandchildren are soooooooo beautiful. I am currently in L.A. with my son and youngest daughter for the Easter break. We head down to San Diego tomorrow and return to San Francisco on Sunday. It looks like we have finally found a house there! You are welome anytime. Miss you lots.

Love,

Mary