Translate

vendredi, mars 16, 2007

Bobbie

Soon you will see "Bobbie" on the screen . Please do not miss it specially if you still can remember that evening when he was shot in june 68 . The movie is telling us about everyone who was hurt and wounded during the fatal shot . They were 9. All did survived . The film based on their true story that day is deeply moving .You can hear the Senateur Kennedy's campaign talks and realise where the world could be today if only he had the opportunity to lead the country . I dsaw the movie in the Regent theatre which is the ex Opera of bisbane so the architecture is quite extraordinary . I cried and cried the tears I didn't cry then, when I was expecting Marine , when emmanuelle was only 7 months , when Paris was in fire , I cried on his goodness, on his goodwill, on his irishness . If I did cry for all of us, still i Know Love will prevail and is hidden behind events . All is fine and divine.

Aucun commentaire: