Translate

samedi, mars 24, 2007

Home in Asagaya




Tatsuo and his darling wife Hiroko came by train to fetch me at Nariga Airport , 80 kms away and coming back the 3 of us by bus and taxi we were “home” , a lovely and comfortable house in Asagaya where Tatsuo lived the majority of his life , a house with a large living room , 1 office , 3 bedroom and bathroom so cosy that even the toilet’s seat is heated ! By 11pm until 1am we were in the modern renewed kitchen having a toast with some tomatoes cucumber, salami and cheese , testing an excellent calvados ! ! I was happy as well to see again Satomi, the house’s daughter whom I met in Manila 3 years ago. 30, she will be married next may the 19th to her Yuichi , a chef of Italian cuisine ! Hiroko and Tatsuo’s son, Katsu, married Candy a beautiful Taiwanese girl around the New year. So we looked at the wedding pictures . Japanese way of life was already quite appealing to me when I finally let my body, quite happy to be in a cooler climate, rest on a soft futon under a light warm quilt . See Satomi here with her cat, 20, almost as old as herself (both looking very young indeed ! ) . The other picture is the house where I am feeling so so welcome.

Aucun commentaire: