Translate

samedi, mars 31, 2007

Meeting again

Michel and I , hosted by Tatsuo in Manila while we were checking the Philippino healers , met at his place in 1982 Toshi M. a japanese photographer , a friend of his . As he was later on, working as well for the Sigma agency in Paris we saw him many sometimes in the 80th . Then he dissapeared from our sight but surely not from our hearts and very often indeed I was thinking of him , asking myself where could he stand ? Well ! He was standing last night in the Saitoh living room as Hiroko and Tatsuo made me the great surprise to invite him for a superb dinner . He had sent some priceless 1999 wines and it was as if the time had stopped again . The 3 of us there , with our 25 new years more but still so young at heart and talking joyfully about Michel who as Hiroko and I could feel was right there as well still making us laugh . Time may fly! Love remains.

Aucun commentaire: