Translate

vendredi, mars 16, 2007

ENAR


At Gossnel market last Sunday I did try on my neck a therapy device. The space healer! A kind of star streak “shoot the pain gun”. A ENAR, Electro Neuro Adaptive Regulator which works as a nerve energy stimulator seeking to facilitate proper nerve functioning. A lady was there offering ( for 30$) a 30 minute treatment , relief guaranteed . I decided to give it a try as that morning the chronic arthritis pain was acute. The result was so much above my expectations that I was prompted to buy a machine for personal use. The price over 1000 euros still refrain my enthusiastic first reaction. Monday I did some research on internet and learn that the ENAR was originally developed in the 70th in Russia to help the astronauts to cope with aches and pains and health problems during their space travels. The ENAR did they say would stimulate the body cells to heal and recover both from acute and chronic conditions. Studying the results and appreciating the relief I wrote an a mail to the Russian distributor to ask even more . He answered in Russian so I won’t tell you what the answer was!!! Tuesday at the last minute, as always, I took the expensive decision to order one. As when I check my last account file I saw in disbelief that my pension had sent the exact needed amount after considering it was due for the past 3years ! The machine made in from Hong Kong was right away sent from Sydney to Brisbane and arrive just when I did myself .I am glad I gave myself not only an opportunity to feel better but an opportunity to help many aching people along the way. I will tell you more after a week’s experience. I already feel so much better .

Aucun commentaire: