Translate

samedi, mars 24, 2007

Bye to Australia

Last day in Australia . To-morrow I will be in Tokyo welcome by Tatsuo and Hiroko , some friends I have for over 25 years . Going from such big country with so few people to such a tiny one with so many people I will surely have to face a very a different culture over there and as well a different climate. It seems strange to go away already when I could have stayed here for the rest of my life, so well I felt ! I can’t even leave part of my heart in this country as I carry many of you inside and can’t take the risk to leave some behind! But those 61 days have been precious days. I never felt bad , sad, lost or lonely . Not a single second. Not an hour was lost and I proved to myself that I am more and more able to attract into my life whatever I wish. This, as you may remember, is the goal of the 7 years : explore the law of attraction and manifest daily miracles.

I have had dream holydays in this country. It was the “ voyage ” as I conceive it . I came here with 2 addresses, one not even sure! and go back with 20 . That is to say I made many new friends. I learnt a lot and feel renewed. When you travel you have to forget many of your own old patterns and get used to new ways of life, new visions, new type of food, new climate. It obliges you to be very much here and there and to remain tolerant and open. Being unmoved by it all, remain centred whatsoever happens, expect only the very best, all this oblige me to think very positively. As energy follows the thoughts if I think very positively I attract very positive answers, people, things ,events and can see miracles where they are. Someone says there are only 2 ways to look at life: see no miracle at all, nowhere or see miracles everywhere . That is what I did in beautiful, free, cool, happy Australia : I saw miracles everywhere, in the magnificent old trees, in the fine white sand and the warm green sea, in the bright skies ,in the different animals and mainly, in the Aussies themselves . I thought they are the nicest people on Earth. Gentle, polite, caring , joyful, simple, lightly dressed ( beach culture!) and generally very good looking on top of that, All the ones I met said they were happy with their conditions of life here and say they probably couldn’t adapt in Europe anymore. When they holyday over there they have this impression that we are depressed, not that amicable and very narrow minded. They lack space .I understand why. We are easily negative in countries where not only life is hard but climate as well. The space here is so vast, the sun is so permanent, the sky so blue, the sea so warm , the work so rewarding and the food still so affordable that they have to feel great when every day early they start their new day. Up with the Sun , many people are gone by 6am. It is the time when “Curves are full”. Later it would be too hot to exercise. To me all this looked dynamic, lively. Those people immigrate, all of them. Would it be now or 200 years ago. Doesn’t matter . They took the decision to change their lives. They trusted their own fate. They left the known behind and accept to travel on the other side of the planet to chance new ways . And this adventurous entrepreneur’s spirit can still be felt. It has been past on .It is a “mate culture” . Friends , neighbours are important. You may need them and they may need you and they surely did in the 19th century! The spirit of Austrlia is a spirit of camaraderie. I loved it. But at the same time, now , they have made it ! So there is a deep satisfaction found, a good reaping feeling which make them cool at the same time than eager . Sexy Happy Adventurers ! That is the way I saw the Australians I met ( even if most of them were in fact Irish !) . Always ready for a new inspiring experience.Maybe there are some grumpy people among them, but I didn’t attract them. I attracted only the type of people I usually dream of , great people, and that is a proof in itself that thoughts are powerful. Think positive and you will attract positive. We create our own world and I will cherish my Australian one . Yes I think that is the summary of those 2 months : I felt part of it all , I felt one with it all . And this only thought allow me to really share. This country is very New Age like and that is probably why it resonates so much with me. I felt it as a very spiritual country. In India you have some saints . Here you have a lot of sane people . Right now a book published in 2006 :” The Secret”, a book I should have written by the way !- is sold by thousands and thousands . It is a book on the Law of Attraction by Rhonda Byrnes on those matters I experiment. I have not red it yet but I heard it explains that as thoughts turn to things , the secret is to be positive in order to attract positive manifestations. When I will have red it I will comment as it may not be in Europe yet. I am delighted to see that more and more people are ready to admit and to check that : yes we are creating the life we wish and want, each of us, at each moment. In Australia through the gentleness and generosity I attracted, I created for myself the ideal time at this point of my life , I am more loving than when I arrived and I feel immensely grateful to all of you who did enlight the path . Thank you . May you attract on this spring day all what you need to feel as happy as I feel .

Aucun commentaire: