Translate

vendredi, octobre 13, 2006

A gift again










What a great gift again ( I don’t know if you are counting the miracles along the way, but as I knew , there are plenty! And this is one of them ) MG had book for me a return ticket from Bangkok to Auckland in Business class ! The Silky Pass, that was what was written on the booklet of Thai Airlines: we’ll make your trip as soft as silk. A promise hold…The trip was superb I ate as in a 5 stars hotel , drank champagne and slept as a log all stretched out
Of course at first I didn’t know how to make a bed out of my seat, was unable to make the video work and looked a while for the dining table. The man sat next to me, a well travelled businessman of course realised I was not used to this type of treat and with an amused smile , kindly showed me how it all worked . I saw 2 movies before flying high with the fairies. The problem with this kind of gift is that when you have travelled like that once you do not understand anymore why you should ever travel otherwise!!!!

Aucun commentaire: