Translate

dimanche, octobre 22, 2006

A friendly B and B

When in Vanuatu I met Paul and Nicky on the day trip I took with the kiwis to snorkel. On the boat, Nicky told me that now that their 2 sons were gone she was thinking of setting up their 2 bedrooms upstairs for B§B. She would call it: 'The Upper Deck' I encourage her saying “OK! Let’s bet you do it in the 2 months to come and then when I’ll reach your place I’ll be your very first customer “ So when I phoned her to say I was on my way she was not surprised but delighted as in fact she was waiting for me !!!I was happy I kept my word when she installed me for a very friendly price in a large and clear room with a double bed and a living room /TV corner and an attending deck offering a view on the mountain, the river, the fields and the beach !!An exceptional spot this Thornton Road by Whakatane.( 073048999) The only problem is that after one night, 2 nights, 3 nights I simply do not want to go. And it will be the same for you so call Nicky! I love the life style of those friends ! And if it was not so far from all of you I would buy the house next door which is for sale and I would stay there for ever and ever very contented indeed !

Aucun commentaire: