Translate

dimanche, octobre 22, 2006

Birthday party

The lunch was for Donna 41rst birthday
Here is the happy family
Dad and Mum and their 3 beautiful children.One was not there. But the grands parents attracted my attention . It was so beautiful to see them with their grand children that of course it made me miss mine .
Noreen and Georges have bought the land by the sea 26 years ago .They live up the hill.
Their only son and his wife Donna live on the property below right at the junction of the river and the ocean .
What a beautiful family again. The grandfather of irish descent and very Celt I must say, came down the slope , to surprise me, playing Scottish Backpipe. Great emotion indeed to see the grand children in awe around him. Of course Fiacra and his talent immediately came to my mind .
More neighbours had join when I came back by 6 and we share more white bait, lamb and chicken . I was the one holding the knife .

And it was 9 when I came back to faithfully report to you what a lovely sunday we had!

Aucun commentaire: