Translate

dimanche, janvier 28, 2007

Marie and Mary

There is someone I really want to meet while in Australia and that is a Mary, the best friend of Julie from New Caledonia . Julie told me a lot about her and her healing powers and somewhere deep now I know I have to meet her. When I told her I will be around in March , she replied she will then be in America . f I really want to see her it had to be NOW .

Great I booked right away my seat in the plane for Sydney and happily phoned as well Helen a generous teacher I met in Christchurch where she was part of the Xmas dinner and here I am gone to Sydney for a full week . My plan is to come back to Brisbane to welcome Ann K. one of my irish friends who is coming to spend some time here with me. Because of this I travel super light as I left most of my gears at Lydia’s . Meanwhile I will spent 3 nights at Helen’s or at least with her as she has already booked 2 night in a conference center by the beach in Collaroy to celebrate the Australia day with 2 of her friends away from the City.

It is only once ready to board the plane that reviewing my address book I realise that yes I had a Mary to visit in Sydney but it xas a Marie in fact , actually in France ! and that my Mary to absolutely see this week end was living in Melbourne !!!!Imagine ! Some 800 kms south !What could I do except go with the flow trusting that it must be a good reason behind this mistake?

So here I was in Syney airport and soon in the central station taking my westernline train for Blacktown where Helen was going to pick me up and drive me to her home in King’s Park . Her nephew Laclan a very open boy,14, was there for some hours and I had a delightful time having dinner with him and his aunt + the cat , watching tennis, sipping wine , having dinner and then working at the computer until 1am!

Aucun commentaire: