Translate

mercredi, janvier 10, 2007

In Wellington





I was glad I took some times to visit Wellington as when I came the first time with jean Mi we only spent a night there . This time I had 2 nights and 3 days to spare and I did a real tour of the town. I still missed the Te Papa Museum , an interactive "more than a museum" to see which offers imaginative exhibitions such an earthquake house which literally shakes into life and display lots of ancient treasures . Te papa means "our house". So if you come here do not do like me and don’t pass by the warmth and the vibrancy of the beautiful Maori culture.
I heard( too late) you can even travel time there , be jolted back 65 million years and witness the formation of New Zealand as well as be transported in the future and see a future super interactive house or fly in a futuristic car .

But I went all around the place, saw the city overlooking the beautiful harbour and even on the outskirts of town to discover the beautiful city beaches and vegetation so near the city’s centre of the harbour capital Civic Square, Oriental Parade, Courtenay Place , Cuba Street, National Library Theatres, Opera House , Old St Paul Church You name it I have been there ! Enjoying as well the good restauranst I take my last supper at "The last Supper" the cinemas, I saw "Marie Antoinette" and the lively café culture !

Aucun commentaire: