Translate

dimanche, avril 15, 2007

The Museum for Peace




We think we know . And we know some facts. We all know that on a beautiful summer day on August 6th in 1945 "radiation, he
at, blast and their energetic effects created hell on Earth " That Hiroshima was arased of the planet in seconds and that thousands and thousands people were touched . Happy were the ones who die , I would dare to say ! Many are still there alive and sick and radiated . Hiroshima has a keynote
"the only role for nuclear weapons is to be abolished "
We can choose a future of peace and joy and love starting in our own home
When will we ?
I was touched , very much , and when I started to cry, many came and cried in my arms and on my shoulder . The cries were not emotional but determined . " We do not want that any more , never! " type of cries . In the Museum or even on the gardens I didn't felt like taking pictures. The museum was so sober, so right, so discret and still so strong . I learnt a lot . I walked in the park thinking about those karmic events and the way we, as humans, can't resist Power instead of choosing Love ...I walked along the river . I felt so strong that I throw my stick in the water ....I had sent the letter I had to write . I had seen what I had to see and done what I had to do, so I took a train and went back to Tokyo . Then Hiroko told me she was over there that dramatic day . She was 3. Her father was a doctor on the navy .Happily he had missed the first train that morning . She said she remembers the blast, the noise, the mushroom and the colours it took. That her father worked day and night for weeks until he was so exhausted that he was sent back with his family to Tokyo . If not he would have died . He had the radiations .But it took some years before he died from the cancer they caused . We talk late in the night and I was marvelling to see how this town and the survivors revived . To see the grass grow again so quickly after it was said it would take 75 years, gave them all the courage to stand up and rebuilt .....I was thinking about the strenght in the roots abble to lift this concrete slab . Life is wonderful of strenght . Never more we alll say . It all depends on each of us . Peace has to be installed in our heart first to exist in our homes and in our homes to exist in our towns and so on . Let's focus on it . I found a lot of peace in Hiroshima . And will never never forget my trip there . I wish to come back with my grand children in their teens for them to know and see for themselves , so powerful it has been for me .

Aucun commentaire: