Translate

jeudi, mai 15, 2008

My birthday




The very best ever. From morning to night those people who didn't even know me a week earlier made me feel as a queen in burma ! Massage,food,friends, gifts, wishes I couldn't have expectedasked for more from my own family . It was almost embarassing . The temple I wanted to see was closed . The army was clearing around! The big hotel lobby I wanted to see, closed as well . But doesn't matter . It was our last day and it was "fab" to be downtown for the afternoon seeing the street and its dear souls once more . I loved the time there on that sidewalk . We were so fed the whole day long that we couldn't even accapt a single drop of tea for diner . The jeweler offerd me a pearl neckless as asurprise and a good by as he had noticed I was already wearing one . Imagine the gentleness of them all. I will never forget it.

Aucun commentaire: