Translate

mercredi, mai 14, 2008

The healer

The healer’s place is full of praises, flowers, fruits, testimonies, pictures, statues. This man, an alchemist, got through clairaudience, instructions, and manages, following them, to create a powder of gold able to cure about everything. This powder, he includes in pills he makes out of medicinal plants. He checked up Jean Michel first, found it in perfect state of health and offered him a gift of honey with traces of that gold powder as to encourage him. Then, came my turn. I was suffering from cholesterol. My blood could be clarified. My guts (witch in fact serve me very well )could be purified . Then the mystic healer became an excellent businessman and we end up receiving, him, a 50$ bill and me, some discusting medicine for a full month! He blessed both, bill and pills!

Aucun commentaire: