Translate

samedi, août 12, 2006

An other Ambat descent!

 And I So did I and of course very involved in my writing I didn’t even see the the thief robbing my purse just in front of me! If only I would always do what I should do and keep around my neck the lovely purse my friend Iris gave me , this would not happen !But it did lost the equivalency of 100 euros ! If I was a thief in a past life , at least iti is a bit of the debt payed out!
Now instead of going to the beautiful “
Café du Village” for my daily salad by the se,a I will instead go and eat at the market’s place where they have 50 stalls of food to choose from . You are served a plate of rice , vegetable, salad and fish if you want for 3 euros so it is a great budget place and a nice way to meet other travellers . The market is open 6 days a week 24h/24h .
So we went there for diner Lydia, Christian a young german archaeologist and myself .
An Adventist church group came and played religious songs and the all market was vibrant with music, faith and joy .
Everyone here sleeps by 9pm! So do I ...
 Posted by Picasa

Aucun commentaire: