Translate

samedi, août 12, 2006

La nouvelle vue ..

La surprise n’en fut pas moins belle le lendemain. Ceci est la vue de ma chambre d’une seule nuit : je sors enfin du cocon, j’abandonne les protections diverses pour commencer la vraie route à la grâce du ciel demain 7 août.

=========================
Isle of Pine

Before leaving Nouméa and New Caledonia everyone said I had to see Isle of Pine the Pacific’s jewel ! So her I go there to spend the full wek end . I was staying in a kanak Gîte NATAIWATCH and I soon realise that what I will have to watch was pissing rain !!!!
I was there quite lonely in my hut , 2 minutes of the so cales “most extraordinary” tropical sandy beach with turquoises waters and the waters were as the skies grey grey grey . As I was not alone in my hut , as I soon realise I had some mice’s friends living there as well , I decided to go and hitch hike around . The first man passing by stopped to ask me “ what in the name of God was I doing limping away under the lashing rain “
I said that in my own name I was trying to hitch to the Meridien , THE hotel of the island for a warm comforting cup of tea .
Oliver said no one can hitch there as there are only 8 or 9 cars all belonging to resorts and hostels for their guests
H imself was working for a millionaire caldoche and his work was only being there in order to keep an island this man’s family had for a century
Being present , have the land occupied: that was the job ( I could see Marty handling it perfectly) before the kanaks recall it as theirs( there is a bit of Connemara there ) !!!!so he had plenty time and offered to be my guide and to show me all around . The skies finally stop to cry and I had the most beautiful day as Oliver on top of gentle was clever and full ofwisdonm .
The following morning I could swim and swim and swim even the kanaki children following me as pets do , were amazed so cold it was supposed to be for them ( 22° degrees!!) For me it was heaven .
The lest day I was n hurry to let the mice have the hut to share with someone else as I found trace of their teeth in my butter !!!!
When I got back to Nouméa my friends had moved house but as you see the view was only even better
Posted by Picasa

Aucun commentaire: