Translate

lundi, janvier 14, 2008

Sudama's projection


Even if I keep telling him on the phone I was really fine and happy as a nightingale here in the new geol , he doesnt picture me therefor long . It says the Buddha says Life is a mirror and gives us back exactly what we deserve . As he finds me nice and pretty he thinks life has to offer me some place nice and pretty as well , prettier than here anyway .
-I am not leaving you there , said my good karma's instrument !
-But said I, I am right on the beach here , 50 meters It is great for my leg ! I have friends already here. I feel great
Well ! I didn't know what he manages and with who he made the deal but anyway he said by sunday that he would pick me up to transfer me to "the" Dyana Pura hotel , the big hotel at Semyniak Beach with direct access to the beach .
- 30 meters isn't better?
He managed to bargain a room for me for 20 euros a night including breakfast by the sea and taxes , instead of 65 and it managed it for 3 nights as I live by the trinitary energies . So I will end my time in Bali right where I started it , on the quiet and beautiful Seyminiak beach with many people I Know among the women who sell jewels and hats and sarongs and massages....

Aucun commentaire: