Translate

lundi, octobre 29, 2007

Granny off the road !

Marine and Maria never came ! It was 9 pm .Thursday night . A clear beautiful night . I was coming back home slowly from a wonderful long massage session when by the coral stand at some 3 miles from the house I lost total control of my renault Clio on a gentle turn and on some fresh loose chipping ! It was just like beeing in a washing machine when it tumbles or in a speedy fair attraction . The car rolled and rolled and bounced and then jumped on a wall where it sat in silence . All this didn't take long . I didn't resist. I just went with the crazyness of it all in full acceptance. The CD was still going on :" Bang bang you shot me down , bang bang I hit the ground Bang Bang that awful sound Bang Bang " when it stopped .....Suddently it was all over . I saw people running towards me . I got out of what had been a car . And now here I was , outside, under the scorpio full moon looking at myself ALIVE . Maybe broken but alive . I was looking for my glasses to fully see the desaster when I noticed them at some meters on the side of the road put on a stone as if on a nose in the grass . such an incredible sight !!!!!! Can you imagine ? I red it as a sign : "Hey stupid! you were quite lucky we were watching over you " But when I saw a little open flower next to it , I erased the " hey stupid" to remplace it by " hie gorgious! " and felt grateful and great . I kept the stone and now I keep showing it to people who kept laughing so incredible it seems !!!The 2 young boys who were following me in their own car had been scared but were so nice . They called a garage to have the car removed, drove me home and it is only after telling Bridget I had written our car off and taking a long bath that I started to feel the bruise's pain all over and specially in my right shoulder . I couldn't sleep Knowing that it would be a before and an after around this event.

Aucun commentaire: