Translate

lundi, octobre 29, 2007

Great calls !



Fidelma came from galway with meat and wine and her her computer full of wonderful old irish thatch cottages which still makes me cry ! CarolAnne came with her beautiful daughter Hannah and the last book by Maeve Binchy knowing my passion for any of her novels. Lynn arrived with wine as well and the last book of our beloved firend John Moriarty who wisely passed away some months ago . She had the gentleness to massage my shoulder with arnica gel then to carry in her heavy harp for me to hear her the last piece she had written about the rain falling on the cottage I am lying in . Then Deirdre came from Cork as she was visiting her daughter Geesela now a student in great Galway with lots of goodies of many kinds from houmous to rasberries without forgetting tomatoes, nuts, salads, salmon , paté and much more , to show me the picturtes of her 2 son's wedding , one winter one , one summer one and we had a magic afternoon while the susnset was once more to marvel for and while the turf in our little stove humbly was managing a soft heat . A perfect day . Just the one I would have dreamt of , just the one before an other beautiful to morrow .

Aucun commentaire: