Translate

dimanche, novembre 19, 2006

Premièrevisite / first visit

Emmanuelle was going to come , then Ann Kelly was tempted but had comittments, then Fidelma almost said Yes but couldn't ....So when I was thinking that one from the irish group would be the first to come and share part of the road well travelled with me , it was not to be . My french brother in law Jean Michel is arriving to night ! That will probably put an end to my severe one week's diet . But we will be wise !

J'ai pensé qu'Emmanuelle viendrait , puis Ann Kelly serait bien venue , et Fidelma Mullane y a songé aussi . Finalement c'est donc mon beau frère Jean Michel Bossé qui sera le premier à faire un bout de route à mes côtés. Je me réjouis beaucoup de l'acceuillir ce soir pour un bon mois . Et lui souhaite d'avance de belles et bonnes vacances .

Aucun commentaire: