Translate

dimanche, novembre 25, 2007

The day before leaving

Then came the day before departure. I can’t say that the last supper with my 3 lovely daughters was joyful. Each and any of them had in her life enough turmoil and my going away could have been in resonance with abandonment. I didn't feel happy at all to leave them behind even at 40!I cried in the taxi driving me to the house of my friend Nicole who was going to drop me to the airport and was still crying in the plane , despise of the gentleness of the Thai hostess , revising my 7 years project and trying to find a new way to be at the same time the granny on the road and a granny off the road in order to not let them down for many months on the row . I admitted I should be there for the summer , for Christmas and even for Easter and maybe only travel in between . If to have me by, gives them more strength to go through their own crisis I will have no problem to sacrifice or adapt my first vision .

Aucun commentaire: