Translate

dimanche, février 25, 2007

Central Australia






Many people move here because it is as living inside of the heart of the country . They can feel each beat ofit in its climate ad its natural spiritual beauty in its unique wildlife. The heart, the Soul, the Centre , that is what as well was appealling to me . The dreamtime, the busch , the spirit of the skies, the sacredness of the rocks , that as well I was looking for ! I was going to be well served !
When we left by bus , 21 of us at 6 am on the wednesday still I was not prepared for all the gifts I would receive beetween Alice Springs and Uluru passing through Kings Canyon and the beauty of the red ground. Glen , a chap from Melbourne was going to be our friend, our driver and our guide . I was not prepared either for the heart of gold he had behind his bald and bold head .
Apart all the dead animals we saw on the road , Ann and I were going to love every minut of our adventure in the outback !

Aucun commentaire: