Translate

lundi, août 10, 2009

Fairies are women

A fairy says to a married couple :
-"Because you have been such an perfect couple for the past 25 years, I would like to grant each one of you with a wish now that you are already both 50 ."
The woman said :
- "I would love to tour the world with my beloved husband."
The fairy moves her magic wand, and abracadabra, plane's tickets end up in the young woman 's hand .
Now it is the husband's turn : euh...it is a very romantic idea ... but such opportunity occurs only once in a life time , so I am sorry my darling but what I wish is to have a wife 30 years younger that I am .
The woman is if course terribly disappointed , but a wish is a wish !
The fairy traces a circle with her magic wand once more ... abracadabra ! And here we go ! Suddenly the husband is 80!

Men may be bastards but fairies are for sure, women !!!!

Aucun commentaire: